- Delivering course curriculum in the classroom and/or online for small group elementary and secondary students
- Delivering Creative Writing course with the teaching materials provided by Sloan Academy or by the instructors
- Creating lesson plans based on the provided course outline and teaching materials
- Revising and proofreading students’ assignment and providing feedback for students’ learning outcomes
- Prioritize student needs so that each student may reach their fullest potential
- Create strategies to engage and nurture student learning and student relationships
- A major or specialization in English or Teaching English as a Second Language.
- Strong oral communications skills
- Native English Speaker
- Passions for teaching diverse students and the ability to inspire and motivate students’ learning
- Being familiar with the Ontario Curriculum of language (preferred)
- Teaching certificate: OCT, ESL, TESOL, TEFL. (at least one of them)
- The experience of teaching ESL course or English writing course
Online instruction: Friday – Sunday, 7:00 a.m.- 10:00 a.m. or 7:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
On-site instruction: Monday – Friday, 4:30 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday, 9:00 a.m.- 4: 00 p.m.
You can choose your consistent availability within this time frame