- Delivering course curriculum in the classroom and/or online for small group elementary and secondary students
- Creating lesson plans based on the provided course outline and teaching materials
- Delivering ESL course with the teaching materials provided by Sloan Academy or by the instructors
- Revising and correcting students’ assignment and providing feedback for students’ learning progress
- Prioritize student needs so that each student may reach their fullest potential
- Create strategies to engage and nurture student learning and student relationships
- A major or specialization in Teaching English as a Second Language
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Native English Speaker
- Passions for teaching diverse students and the ability to inspire and motivate students’ learning
- Being familiar with the Ontario Curriculum of ESL (preferred)
- The experience of teaching ESL to kids from Grade 4 – l0 Teaching certificate: OCT, ESL, TESOL, TEFL. (at least one of them)
Online instruction: Friday – Sunday, 7:00 a.m.- 10:00 a.m. or 7:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
On-site instruction: Monday – Friday, 4:30 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday, 9:00 a.m.- 4: 00 p.m.
You can choose your consistent availability within this time frame